[keycloak-user] LockAcquisitionException against SQL Server

Geadah, Nicolas (VEC) Nicolas.Geadah at vec.virginia.gov
Sun Dec 3 21:52:12 EST 2017

We have started a load testing effort against RedHat SSO 7.1.2, using a SQL Server data source.  Our datasource pool is set to min/max of 10/30.

With a load of only about 5 concurrent users, we start experiencing LockAcquisitionException errors on user creation or access token building.  This results in the load test failing for a large percentage of users.

Any recommendations on where to look for resolving this issue?  Perhaps something with the data source configuration?

Thanks!