[keycloak-user] Keycloak options

trmadhu at tafe.com trmadhu at tafe.com
Mon Dec 4 02:02:01 EST 2017

Dear Team

We are evaluating the keycloak SSO, we require some of the features to be deployed.

1.     We are planning to deploy Primary Server in our Data center and replica in the AWS data center - does keycloak supports replication between primary and secondary

2.     How to address Non SAML / Open ID -  we have in house application which does not support SAML, how to address those applications

3.     We are integrated Keycloak with Active directory and LDAP, but change password is not supported for AD / LDAP.

Regards

[All]

Above email is subject to 'Disclaimer' as per <a href="http://tafe.co.in/email-disclaimer.htm">http://tafe.co.in/email-disclaimer.htm</a>