[keycloak-user] Adding custom user claims after login

Josh Cain jcain at redhat.com
Mon Dec 4 11:26:26 EST 2017

Hi Paolo,

We do something very similar to that by extending the attribute mapper
SPI for the protocol we're using.  I'd check out:

 - SAMLAttributeStatementMapper
 - OIDCAccessTokenMapper
 - OIDCIDTokenMapper

Josh Cain
Senior Software Applications Engineer, RHCE
Red Hat North America
jcain at redhat.com IRC: jcain