[keycloak-user] Keycloak options

Dmitry Telegin mitya at cargosoft.ru
Mon Dec 4 13:14:36 EST 2017

Hi,

> 2.     How to address Non SAML / Open ID -  we have in house
> application which does not support SAML, how to address those
> applications

If your in-house application supports *any* SSO technology, either
standard or ad-hoc, you could implement that as a Keycloak plug-in.
Keycloak is really extensible, once I had to implement OpenID 2.0
(older version) support, it wasn't that hard. In this case, you won't
need to modify the application itself.

Alternatively, if you do control your application's internals
(especially authentication mechanisms), you could implement
authentication via Keycloak REST endpoint using direct grant.

Regards,
Dmitry