[keycloak-user] Impersonate user feature stop working after 3.2.0.Final

_ JnMlMe _ jnmlme at outlook.com
Tue Dec 5 05:30:51 EST 2017

Hi,

I also have an issue with Impersonate function due to the AUTH_SESSION_ID cookie.

It looks like after a impersonate login and a logout, the session cookie AUTH_SESSION_ID is still "alive", and forbid our managers to impersonate again (the login form is displayed instead).
The only way to fix this isse is to clear by hand this cookie.

On classic authentication, the behaviour is the same (the cookie is not remove at the end of the session/logout), but it doesn't forbid the users to login again.

For me, it seems to be a keycloak issue.

Regards,