[keycloak-user] OIDC claims are not mapped on first login

Rens Verhage Rens.Verhage at topicus.nl
Thu Dec 7 16:32:49 EST 2017

Hmm, turns out it was a different problem entirely. Default, Keycloak requests the openid profile for the logged in user. I had to explicitly add scopes profile and email to get the information I need. Why doesn’t Keycloak request profile and email by default? Seems like you can’t really do anything useful without at least profile scope?

Rens