[keycloak-user] Openshift SSO with Keycloak

Lahari lahari.guntha at tcs.com
Wed Dec 13 08:04:26 EST 2017

Hi,

Issue is : I have secured multiple applications in my Keycloak. For example
I have secured Jira,Confluence,Openshift etc...with Keycloak. So when I
login into one application i.e Jira with user name "Murali"...other
applications that are configured are able to login into their applications
with the same uesr...But not "OPENSHIFT" (which should not be the expected
behaviour..). We have to again enter credentials for "openshift" login..
According to SSO policy since Openshift is also configured under the same
Realm it should also be logged in with user "Murali"....​

How can this issue be solved???

--
Sent from: http://keycloak-user.88327.x6.nabble.com/