[keycloak-user] Prevent federated users from setting a password

Rens Verhage Rens.Verhage at topicus.nl
Tue Dec 19 02:56:32 EST 2017

Sat down with a colleague and did some out of the box thinking. Came up with a solution that works best for us: set up 2 realms, A and B. A contains all users that log in with username and password and is an identity provider to realm B. This way we have levelled the playing field, in B all users log in through an IdP and we can treat them all the same.

Rens