[keycloak-user] admin user in clustered domain

Olivier Rivat orivat at janua.fr
Fri Dec 29 09:03:59 EST 2017

Hi,

I am trying to setup a clustered domain.
I have been to boot the master and the slave as described in keycloak

But when tring to login, I cannot with user admin.

Troubleshooting I have done so far:

1) With standalone mode (or standalone cluster mode), first login screen
is welcome screen to define teh admini user and password.

With clustered domain, I never obtain this, but a usual login screen,
asking for username/password.
Of course, I cannot answer to this, as the admin as not yet been defined.

2) I have also tried teh script add-user-keycloak.sh

bin/add-user-keycloak.sh -r master -u admin6 -p admin6  --domain
Added 'admin6' to
'/home/orivat/rh_test/rh-sso-7.1/domain/configuration/keycloak-add-user.json',
restart server to load user
It creates a file domain/configuration/keycloak-add-user.json, but this
file is never upon restart of RH-SSO domain cluster instance (master or
slave).

(I have seen equivalent file being loaded, when doing standalone
clsueter tests).

So my question is very simple:
Ho is it possibel to get hold of an admin user allowing to connect to
the keycloak admin master login screen ?

Regards,

Olivier Rivat

--

<http://www.janua.fr/images/logo-big-sans.png><http://www.janua.fr/images/LogoSignature.gif>