[keycloak-user] Getting Access token over REST API

akash agrawal akash_agrawal at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 12:50:41 EST 2017

Thanks for replying Stian. Our APIs are external APIs and need to provide services including authentication. Users of these APIs/services will be external applications, external vendors APIs, mobile apps. The authentication needs to happen over Auth service/APIs as well.
The link you shared has end points. Can they be used to get tokens in a production grade setting?
Additionally, Why do say, getting tokens over REST end point is wrong way?
Thanks.Akash