[keycloak-user] Differences between SAML descriptors

Muein Muzamil shmuein+keycloak-dev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 17:58:13 EST 2017

You are right that we can use Client-specific metadata but the Issue is
that to be able to download the client tailored metadata, you first need to
create a client in keyCloak to generate this. In some cases, SPs directly
allows you to import IDP meta-data. So we have to use the generic metadata
in that case.

Regards,
Muein