[keycloak-user] keycloak user store provider and modules logic

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 02:58:39 EST 2017

Try the new deployment approach, check out docs and examples for details,
but in summary you add a jboss-deployment-structore.xml for your
dependencies or you can also include deps inside the deployment itself and
you put it into standalone/deployments.

You can also still use the modules approach in 2.5.1. Providers directory
doesn't allow having any additional dependencies, so that only works for
providers that have no need for additional dependencies.