[keycloak-user] Additional attributes for an authorization request

Ori Doolman Ori.Doolman at amdocs.com
Thu Feb 9 11:11:39 EST 2017

Hi Pedro Igor,
You wrote:
You can't pass additional attributes along with an authorization request.
However, that is something we want to support on future versions.

I have some questions about that:

1.       Which future version will support that? Any plan for it at the moment?

2.       Until it is supported, what would be the best practice recommendation to authorize resources such as account numbers?

For example: The REST API (resource) I want to protect in the resource server is  /api/getAccountDetails/{accountNum}. How should I configure the policy/permissions/resources/scopes in the PDP and how should I utilize the PEP (I'm using Java adapter for JBOSS Fuse)?

Thank you,
Ori.