[keycloak-user] Issue with LDAP federation import

harish jadhav harishjadhav1979 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 09:32:49 EST 2017

Hello Keycloak Team,
I am new to keycloak and trying to integrate with my application. Just to do some kind of analysis, I have started with LDAP import. I have two LDAP servers having different domains say tkd.com and teckno.com respectively ( running at 172.16.11.100 and 172.16.12.100 respectively) and I am able to import the users from both the directories. I have created two LDAP federation in single realm.

 However one issue which I am facing is I am unable to import one particular user by second federation - I have one user having name ronny at tkd.com with username Ronny in 172.16.11.100 and ronny at teckno.com with same username Ronny in 172.16.12.100. The error I am getting is

User 'Ronny' is not updated during sync as he already exists in Keycloak database but is not linked to federation provider '1081bf4c-b54d-44db-b172-b229ae6aad4e'
Can you please help on how to sync both users as technically both users are different having different email ids and domains.
Thanks in advance.
ThanksHarish