[keycloak-user] Issue with LDAP federation import

harish jadhav harishjadhav1979 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 11:17:06 EST 2017

Hi Team,

Thanks for immediate response. As both users are different persons and reside in different domain with different email id, I was expecting it to treat as different user and in fact objectguid will be different for both users. And as both users belong to same organisation, I can't use different realm also.

Is there any workaround available for this?

Thanks
Harish