[keycloak-user] Keycloak LDAP configuration - deletes ldap user from Keycloak

Mustafa Kuru musti.kuru at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 11:18:00 EST 2017

Hi,

We are using ldap Federation Provider in READONLY Edit Mode.
I saw in Keycloak logs a lot of exceptions like
"*Could not query server using DN*"
(javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException)
OR
"*LDAP: error code 52 - Proxy can't contact remote server*".

In our case some ldap users were deleted from Keycloak and reimported into
Keycloak from LDAP. We don't know why.

Can these exceptions above cause this problem. Or what is the behaviour of
Keycloak if it can not connect to ldap or gets empty response from ldap?
Delete corresponding user from Keycloak?

Thanks in advance.

Mustafa Kuru