[keycloak-user] SAML Binding - ECP Profile

Jason B jason at naidmincloud.com
Mon Feb 13 14:03:42 EST 2017

Thank for the detailed response. I agree with you.

Actually the requirement, I am trying to implement is IdP discovery
services. I want to find out a correct realm for a user based on use's
email address. Initially I thought it can be implemented using ECP profile
but later realized it is not the solution I am looking for.

Thinking of writing a UI service infront of keycloak to intercept the
incoming AuthN request (SP SSO) to capture the user's email address to
determine the correct realm IDP.

Did you come across similar scenario?

Thanks!