[keycloak-user] custom providers

Avinash Kundaliya avinash at avinash.com.np
Tue Feb 14 05:59:55 EST 2017

Hello Patrycja,

Since I've been looking into providers in the recent days I can try to
point you to the right direction.
There are number of provider examples in
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/providers

I have also not found the perfect way to deploying or developing providers,
if you find something interesting i'll be keeping an eye on it in the
mailing list.

Regards,
Avinash