[keycloak-user] HTTP error - 400 Bad Request - create realm CLI

Colin Coleman cco at capraconsulting.no
Wed Feb 15 04:05:24 EST 2017

There is no stacktrace on the logs – I turned the <root-logger> level up to debug and could find nothing then either.

The only difference between a success when there were less than 20 realms and a failure when there were more than 20 realms was a lack of  debug lines from org.hibernate which seems to show that the database never gets queried when a 400 is produced.

My Stack is:

Ubuntu 16.04

openjdk version "1.8.0_121"

PostgreSQL 9.6.1 (running on different machine)

keycloak-2.5.1.Final – running uning standalone-ha.xml

DB driver: postgresql-9.4.1212.jre6.jar

Writing this I notice that the db driver and db are not on the same level – I will update this and test again.

Colin