[keycloak-user] Identity Brokering Question

Chris Savory chris.savory at edlogics.com
Wed Feb 15 15:38:22 EST 2017

Is it possible to set up multiple keycloak realms as an identity broker to a single realm?  For example, we have a site that is mutli-tenant and users are in different realms.  Each site will connect to realm A, B, or C depending on where the user goes to log in.  I want to build a micro-service that is available to serve authenticated requests from all the sites.  So, can I set up a realm D that will accept bearer tokens from realms A, B or C?

--
Christopher Savory
Software Engineer | EdLogics