[keycloak-user] mapper for client_session, clientid, clientAddress

Ori Doolman Ori.Doolman at amdocs.com
Wed Feb 15 17:32:21 EST 2017

Hi,
I am using KC 2.4 and OIDC implicit flow with a public client.
In the client mapper, I have the following claims mapped and enabled for the Access Token : client_session, clientid, clientAddress.
However, they don't return as part of the token.
Other claims don't have this problem.
I noticed that all of those 3 claims are of type 'User Session Note'.

Is this related to the fact that my client is public?
Is there any way to get those properties into the access token?
I need, for logging purpose, to get a unique session ID and client information (name + IP address).

Thanks,
Ori.