[keycloak-user] Deployment strategies

John D. Ament john.d.ament at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 07:33:05 EST 2017

HI Sebastien,

I had seen that, but only after I sent my mail out.  My question is more
around sizing and deployment, but maybe I'm assuming that's more automatic.

- Clustering metnions jgroups.  So I'm assuming anything I can do with
jgroups I can do here as well, right? Including S3 integration? (No
multicast for me)
- Is there any database preferences or recommendations based on my sizing?
We do mostly mysql.

John