[keycloak-user] Keycloak & Okta

John D. Ament john.d.ament at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 20:47:56 EST 2017

Hi

Just wondering, has anyone setup Keycloak w/ Okta?  Every time I try to
authenticate (both SP initiated and IdP initiated) it fails with this error

01:40:54,626 WARN  [org.keycloak.events] (default task-7)
type=IDENTITY_PROVIDER_LOGIN_ERROR, realmId=tenant1, clientId=null,
userId=null, ipAddress=172.17.0.1, error=staleCodeMessage
01:40:54,627 ERROR [org.keycloak.services.resources.IdentityBrokerService]
(default task-7) staleCodeMessage

I suspect its a setup issue on my side, so was hoping someone else has
tried this and can give tips.  I even tried the import feature, no luck.

John