[keycloak-user] User SPI and connection management

Istvan Orban istvan.orban at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:47:16 EST 2017

Hi Guys,

I managed to implement User SPI for legacy user migration.
Can someone shed some light how User SPIs are called in the system?

Are they reused among threads or is it threadsafe ?

The reason I am asking is that I used RestEasy to migrate user from the
legacy platform and resteasy by default uses SingleClientConnManager.

I am wondering if I need to implement connection management in the SPI or
it is thrown awat between requests so there is no need for connection
management.

Thanks a lot

--
Kind Regards,