[keycloak-user] Delete Roles on Active Directory when deleted from Keycloak

Sumit Das sumitdas66 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:24:05 EST 2017

Hi

I have done an integration of Keycloak Realm with an Active Directory
instance. The realm roles that have been created are mapped with the help
of a role-mapper. When I delete any roles from the Realm, the role still
persists in the AD instance, even after using the synchronization of
"Keycloak Roles to LDAP". How do i ensure that when i delete any role on
the Keycloak, it also gets deleted from the AD as well?

I have kept the following configuration:-
1. In LDAP settings: Edit Mode: WRITABLE
2. In Role-mapper: Mode: LDAP_ONLY

Still it is not working.

Please do respond.

​Regards​