[keycloak-user] Need any advice on issue KEYCLOAK-3923 (LDAP FEDERATION ISSUE)

Sumit Das sumitdas66 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:34:46 EST 2017

Hi

I saw a few comments on the url below:-

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-3923

We are also facing the same issue where we want to *delete Roles and Groups
from the LDAP(Active Directory)*, which is federating a Keycloak instance,
once we *delete the same from the Keycloak instance*.

We *want to have this feature* for our convenience. I read about a flag
being introduced to facilitate the same. Has the feature been already
developed?? Can you provide me with any update about it??

I would *highly appreciate any help* regarding this. Please do respond and
shed some light on the issue.

​Regards​
*Sumit Das*