[keycloak-user] Stack Overflow

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Feb 24 10:12:10 EST 2017

Who is this "We" you talk of?  Don't you mean "You"?  If I have a veto,
I veto this move.  I hate forums for multiple reasons.  I will boycott
Stack Overflow and you will not see me answering any user questions there.

Not only that, what happens when/if Stack Overflow starts showing
targeted advertisements based on the thread?  This used to be a huge
problem with SourceForge.  Advertisements for Websphere started popping
up on the JBoss download screens as well as the JBoss user and dev email
lists.