[keycloak-user] [Keycloak][Get identity provides roles]

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Feb 24 10:55:41 EST 2017

You mean you are doing identity brokering with a parent keycloak
instance?  Look at Mappers.  There are "Claim to Role" and "External
Role To Role" mappers.  The tooltips will explain what they do.  What
you have to do is map claims from the external IDP into user attributes
and role mappings for the user imported into your Keycloak instance.
Then you map from the common user model to the token claims you want
generated for your application.  Hope that makes sense.