[keycloak-user] Conditional OTP per Client

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Feb 27 09:12:14 EST 2017

You'd have to write custom code for that and understand how the
authentication flow works.  I don't think that conditional OTP thing
would work if somebody logged into client A without OTP then visited
client B as the cookie authenticator would trigger and just let client B
have access.  We have plans to implement "step up" authentication, but
that is not for awhile.