[keycloak-user] Authorization: Javascript policy

Ori Doolman Ori.Doolman at amdocs.com
Mon Feb 27 11:00:51 EST 2017

Hi,
How rich can the Javascript policy be?
Is it limited to only specific interface ($evaluation), or can I use any Javascript package/code I want ?
Specifically, I need to have a mapping table between a token claim (user attribute) to a list-of-IDs.
Can I query another server using HTTP request within a policy code?
Or can I query the user database from the policy code?
Or can I pre-load the mapping table into PDP memory and query it from policy code?

Thanks,
Ori.