[keycloak-user] Keycloak onLoad option

Kevin Marsden kevinmarsden88 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 13:51:05 EST 2017

Reason I ask is that I have had a similar problem(Angular 2 front-end),and
I was able to stop the constant reload by disabling the IFrame SSO check in
my on-init method,I believe that it might have something to do with using
an externally based Keycloak server,still investigating,but definitely
something to do with the SSO side of things.