[keycloak-user] Are there any clients(retail) are using keycloak as their sso solution in production?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Jan 2 03:20:59 EST 2017

Sorry for the late reply, but I've been away on Christmas holiday.

I've sent a mail to look into why there's no evaluation option there. In
the mean time do you have access to download from
https://access.redhat.com/jbossnetwork/restricted/listSoftware.html?downloadType=distributions&product=core.service.rhsso
?