[keycloak-user] Are there any clients(retail) are using keycloak as their sso solution in production?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Jan 2 04:42:32 EST 2017

It should not be that hard and we should be offering evaluations and
developer licenses. I'll look into why this it not available at the moment
and get it resolved asap.

I'm also surprised that you are referred to a reseller and I would have
assumed you could get RH-SSO directly from us. I'll look into this as well.