[keycloak-user] In Keycloak 2.4.0 the keycloak-ldap-federation library misses the org.keycloak.federation.ldap package?!

Edgar Vonk - Info.nl Edgar at info.nl
Wed Jan 4 11:55:37 EST 2017

Hi,

We have our own custom Keycloak LDAP federation mappers and for this purpose we use the keycloak-ldap-federation.jar library.

In Keycloak 2.4.0.Final this library suddenly seems to be missing the entire org.keycloak.federation.ldap package?! Only the org.keycloak.storage.ldap package seems to be in there now.

We use this package heavily and I think we need to because I don’t know of another way to create custom LDAP federation mappers?

E.g. our custom federation mapper extends from the org.keycloak.federation.ldap.mappers.AbstractLDAPFederationMapper class and overrides various methods and therefore needs these classes:

import org.keycloak.federation.ldap.LDAPFederationProvider;
import org.keycloak.federation.ldap.idm.model.LDAPObject;
import org.keycloak.federation.ldap.idm.query.internal.LDAPQuery;
import org.keycloak.federation.ldap.mappers.AbstractLDAPFederationMapper;

Is there another library that contains this package?

cheers