[keycloak-user] External Registration and SSO

Deepu Laghuvaram deepu.laghuvaram at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 11:29:39 EST 2017

I have a question related to External Registration and achieving SSO after
registration similar to
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2015-April/001925.html but
it looks like we cant achieve it with out going to Keycloak login
page/registration page

My flow would be

1. Visit app
2. Click on registration link within app
3. Fill out registration info
4. App calls keycloak webservices to create user and set password
5. User is logged in and SSO is also achieved

I see that the same flow is achieved in Red Hat Registration as well, when
we try to register to RedHat thru link
https://www.redhat.com/wapps/ugc/register.html;jsessionid=VE12s0McKzTHqAZqI6pU+9FN.90526eb3?_flowId=register-flow&_flowExecutionKey=e1s1
(I think this is not on KeyCloak pages and its a registration page with in
app) and after registration the user is logged in and SSO is also achieved.
I couldnt find a way to implement it similarly, could you please help us
with that?

Thanks,
Raghu