[keycloak-user] 2FA via REST API

Stefan Schlesinger sts at ono.at
Sun Jan 8 05:48:51 EST 2017

Hi Thomas,

I’m trying to use the examples provided in the thread you pointed me at,
but the last call to the validation endpoint gives me a 404.

I also tried to find documentation, but apart from the admin REST API
and the Authorization API[1] (which covers basic usage) I couldn’t find
anything.

My test script:

https://gist.github.com/sts/4c6f8fa759cec88197ca6dfcf306c391

Best,