[keycloak-user] Error when session expired and ajax request execute in Keycloak?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 04:44:05 EST 2017

Looks like your services are configured as confidential clients rather than
bearer-only and hence is sending a login request back rather than a 401.
You should either swap your service war to be a bearer-only client or use
the new autodetect-bearer-only option in adapters if you have both web
pages and services in the same war.