[keycloak-user] Bug in User Federation pages in Keycloak admin UI? Bind credentials are incorrect - test authentication fails

Edgar Vonk - Info.nl Edgar at info.nl
Mon Jan 9 08:38:55 EST 2017

Excellent. Thanks!

But regarding my point on storing the bind credentials, does it make sense that I create a feature request to store these in a hashed form in the Keycloak database instead of plain text?

I guess you would then need to distinguish between normal component config attributes and ‘credential’ component config attributes or something

cheers