[keycloak-user] RBAC : adding permissions to roles

Avinash Kundaliya avinash at avinash.com.np
Mon Jan 9 08:44:30 EST 2017

Hi Stian,
Is there an example of how to do this simply, or would one have to
create scopes (which is like a permission), policies (one for each role)
and permissions, that would map the role to a scope ?

Also, possibly a related question, does role-type policy also take in
account roles that a user gets effectively because of a composite role?
If so, the "Evaluate" page always gives me a Deny. Another approach, If
i add the scope to each policy, then it still gives me a Deny (I tried
setting the strategy to Affirmative, still didn't help).

I hope the description isnt abstract, if so I will try to add
screenshots next time.

Regards,
Avinash