[keycloak-user] Setting User Group through Java API Not Working

Juan Cortez Juan.Cortez at Evisions.com
Wed Jan 11 17:20:55 EST 2017

Got it to work using this other API call. Thanks for the assistance.

On 1/11/17, 1:42 PM, "Marek Posolda" <mposolda at redhat.com> wrote:

    This won't work. There is separate endpoint for manage groups. See the
    examples in our testsiote for example:
    https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/testsuite/integration-arquillian/tests/base/src/test/java/org/keycloak/testsuite/admin/group/GroupTest.java#L271

    Marek