[keycloak-user] Detect user impersonation

David Delbecq david_delbecq at trimble.com
Fri Jan 13 10:30:17 EST 2017

Well, the server event is quite limited. There is no way to distinguish the
operations done by admin from the operations done by user, if both are
using the application at the same time. Unless the Keycloak principal
contain some magic session key I can match later with event audit.

What's the procedure to create Feature request? Just fill a bug?