[keycloak-user] Customizing error Pages(for example client logo)

rony joy ronyjoy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 13:23:29 EST 2017

When we thought about it more, I guess we need more than just the realm
name in the error pages. Because we are depending on customization service
to get the images/styles. Inorder to call the customization service we
require the URL and certain other parameters.
In order to make it more generic can we have custom error handler? or
something in those line?

Regards
Rony Joy