[keycloak-user] Is Brute Force Detection Extensible or can be Customized?

Deepu Laghuvaram deepu.laghuvaram at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 15:27:47 EST 2017

Our current functionality is that if the user provides wrong password for 5
times or more then we want to display on the login page itself that the
user is locked out and they have to reset the password (User is Locked
until they reset password) I am trying to achieve the same functionality in
KeyCloak. Is it possible?

And as of now the failed login attempts count is in our Database and I want
to make Brute Force Detection to be based on the failed login attempts from
my database and update the failed login attempts to my DB, basically
combining Brute Force Detection and Custom UserStorageProvider to achieve
both the functionalities?

Thanks,
Deepu