[keycloak-user] Is Brute Force Detection Extensible or can be Customized?

Deepu Laghuvaram deepu.laghuvaram at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:26:55 EST 2017

I do agree with you on both the points, but in our current functionality we
display as such for locked user and I think we do show that user is
existing in registration as well. And we want to continue using it.
Appreciated if any solution is available.

And coming to storing failed login attempts in database, its solving two
issues, one is we would be following current approach itself (where we
store them in database) and second is the failed login attempts would not
be lost on server restarts. As per this
<http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2015-December/004000.html>,
"You can also increase the number of owners for the cache which will mean
that login failures will survive a single node restart." But I dont know
how to increase the number of owners for cache and as per me I thought
persisting the attempts would be the better solution.

Thanks,
Raghu