[keycloak-user] Policies seem to go corrupt, version 2.5.0

Ushanas Shastri ushanas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 21:51:25 EST 2017

Hello,

I've created scope based permissions tied to role based policies.  Any new
permission or policy we create,  all looks right, but we find random
instances of policies that deny authorization,  and when we want to
investigate,  we can't even see the details of the policy.  It shows up in
the list,  but clicking on it takes us to a resource nor found page.
Any ideas on what may be happening here?

Regards, Ushanas.