[keycloak-user] HTTP-Redirect binding for SAML

Brian Thai brian at excelwithbusiness.com
Wed Jan 25 05:22:32 EST 2017

Hi,

The php SAML libraries that I am using are HTTP-Redirect binding only for
the single logout service. I have tried a few different configurations but
I seem to be missing something with by 2.5.0-Final configuration. If I do
not configure a HTTP-Post binding for the SLS, I get the error
"KC-SERVICES0051: Failed to logout client, continuing:
java.lang.NullPointerException". Can Keycloak support HTTP-Redirect binding
for SAML logout? If so, do you know where I can get a working configuration
to see what I am missing?

Thanks!
- Brian