[keycloak-user] The best way to get the action of the login form

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 03:15:14 EST 2017

Yes, for example LoginTest for testing the authentication.  Then for
example AccessTokenTest, which also adds the scenarios for exchange
code-to-token after authentication is successfully finished. Finally
adapter tests like UndertowDemoServletsAdapterTest (and it's
superclass), which tests full integration with the 3rd party scenarios.
Note that all tests starts with preparing the environment (import realm
with JSON and configure it, deploy apps in case of adapter tests). If
you run your test against already prepared pre-configured environment,
you don't need to care about that.

Marek