[keycloak-user] user storage ldap or keycloak

Istvan Orban istvan.orban at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:00:26 EST 2017

Dear Keycloak users.

I am very new to keycloak and I really like it. it is great.

I am currently migrating a legacy app ( using it's own user management ) to
support SSO.

I have set-up keycloak with openid connect and it works very well. At this
point we need to decide
if we will use keycloak as our main user store or we will set-up an LDAP.

My question is that. Is keycloak designed in a way that it can fullfil all
the responsibilities of the main user store?

Any risk with this at all?

ps: our userbase is small and at this point I am not sure if we want to add
ldap just for this.

--
Kind Regards,