[keycloak-user] Angular 2 with Webpack

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri Jan 27 14:26:10 EST 2017

On 1/27/2017 2:13 PM, ebondu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You should have a look here  angular2-keycloak
> <https://github.com/ebondu/angular2-keycloak>  . This is a still a draft but
> I am working on it and you should be able to use it with webapack.
Yes, and if you do please report back and let us know what you think.
I've been planning to do a Keycloak/TypeScript adapter and I was
thrilled to see this effort.

That being said, I don't understand why the plain javascript adapter
wouldn't work with WebPack.  We already have an Angular 2 demo app that
uses it.  What is it about WebPack that makes the javascript adapter
hard to use?