[keycloak-user] Build token parameters over an API

Avinash Kundaliya avinash at avinash.com.np
Mon Jan 30 03:24:40 EST 2017

I realized after reading through past conversations that what i need is
a protocol mapper but now i am struggling to get one working. Here's
what i am doing right now:

1) created a class that implements the ProtocolMapper interface
2) created a jar with that class and package (i'm not sure what the
META-INF/services folder should contain, any pointers for tha?)
3) put the jar in the providers folder (as the readme in the folder says)

Is there a jar that i can use for inspiration or as a base? Any help or
pointers would be apprecited.

Regards,
Avinash